Monday, October 1, 2012

Boston Trip Update

Dear Families,

I want to thank those who came to the Boston Field Trip fundraising meeting a couple of weeks ago.  It was a good brainstorming session.  Based on the feedback from this meeting, I have created a fundraising schedule.

October 20 - Tag Sale at the Milton High School 8:00 - 2:00.
November  Homemade Pie Sale - Students will pre-sell pies and then bake them.
December/January - Sell tickets for the calendar raffle.
February - Spaghetti Dinner
April 12 - Fire Truck Pull/Carnival

There will most likely be other fundraising opportunities throughout the year.  If you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know.  If your student is inspired to organize a bottle drive or Christmas tree pick up that too is also encouraged.

Help Wanted

Tag Sale
I am looking for a place to store items for the tag sale. If you have know any or have a place that we can do this, please contact me as soon as possible.  I would like to start collecting items this weekend.

Calendar Raffle
Also, I am looking for a parent or parents who could help coordinate getting donations and creating the calendar for the February Raffle.   Please contact me if interested.

Thanks,
Joe Smith
jsmith3@mtsd-vt.org

No comments:

Post a Comment